Friday, July 31, 2009

Texas to Maine


The current time is about 12:30 AM - and I have just arrived at Atlantic Art Glass Studio in Ellsworth, Maine. It's where I'll be staying for the next three weeks.

I really love it here in New England. The air is so fresh because A) fresh ocean air blows in from the sea and B) there are massive amounts of trees around here. And the trees are spectacular :D

My aunt and uncle are glass blowers, they make art out of hot melted glass. Pictures to come, but I have to say they're gorgeous. They have some glass cups in their kitchen and it's kinda cool to be drinking out of my aunt and uncle's artwork!

Well, I'm about to go to bed, it's been a super long day of traveling through three, four states. Plane trip was three hours, driving was four.

No comments: